Nude, Dark Maroon
Here is a guideline for which size you would be according to your height.
If you are planning to wear the Abaya with long heels, we recommend adding one or two inches extra.
To choose your perfect size, follow the steps below:
- Choose your abaya size by finding your height.
- Be sure your bust, waist, and hips are at least 2 inches below the dimensions on the chart.
- If you plan to wear a heel, add one or two inches extra. So the abaya will not be short.
Example: Sherry is 5’5 and will be wearing flat shoes. Her bust size is 36B, her waist is 34 and her hips are 44. She would choose size 56.
- For length: Measure your length from mid-shoulder to heel + 1 inch
- For bust: Measure around the bust + 2-4 inches
- For hip: Measure around the fullest point of the hip + 5 inches
There are no reviews yet.